Sunday 27 September 2015

IF YOU LIKE BIG KNOCKERS SCROLL STRAIGHT TO THE BOTTOM

Shall I shan't I ? The weather forecast is possible thunderstorms. What the heck who wants to sit I a motorhome all day. Off for the bus then. Its only 6 km into the city but it took 30 mins. Got off the bus sreetmap in hand and began walking towards the old part of the city. The sky grew dark then I felt spots of rain. As if prearranged I walked past a restaurant a couple where just getting up from the only table that didn't have a reserved sign on so Sat down and ordered a beer. The heavens opened complete with thunder and lightning. The rain was heavy and lasted over an hour bu,t Hey was I bothered. I ordered food and watched a man just outside buy an umbrella for 10 Euros that had only been 5 till the rain stared. Here's a couple of photos of the restaurant. Can't decide if the guy at the bar looks more like Ronnie Corrbet or Adolf Hitler:-

This was the place before they all arrived

This was after.


The rain did eventually stop so I took some photos of more stunning architecture:-





BIGGEST PAIR OF KNOCKERS IN VALENCIA 

















1 comment:

  1. Hello Bob. I am enjoying reading about your adventures as you head south. Is Torrox on your route for the coming winter? I'm expecting to be there around the middle of November.

    ReplyDelete